The Plentywood Education and Alumni Foundation was created to support the educational programs for both the students and staff of the Plentywood School District. The Foundation provides funds for innovative educational programs and activities, which either have not been funded or have been under funded by the normal operating budget. These funds are used to facilitate student achievement and skill development, to recognize and encourage staff excellence and to expand community involvement from individuals, businesses, and civic organizations.
- Plentywood Education & Alumni Foundation:
- Is a 501 (c) (3), non-profit, tax-exempt, philanthropic organization of citizens
- Shares a vision of enhancing education in the Plentywood School District
- Works to increase private support for educational activities in the Plentywood School District
- Benefits Plentywood students and staff by supporting activities above and beyond those funded by tax dollars
- Fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- Awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community, and educational leaders
Your contribution to the Plentywood Education & Alumni Foundation will be gratefully received and appropriated to educational opportunities for students. Your support can come from personal or business interests and can include not only direct financial support, but also community support and by encouraging others to get involved in the Foundation's effort.
Cash or pledged donations at any time
Wills, trusts, life insurance, and other options
Contributions may be doubled or tripled when matched by an employer donations at any time
The Plentywood Education and Alumni Foundation Is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens who
- Share a vision of enhancing education in the Plentywood School District
- Work to increase private support for educational activities in the Plentywood School District
- Benefit Plentywood students and staff personnel by supporting activities above and beyond those funded by tax dollars.
- Foster creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- Awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders.
Click here for On-line Giving to go to our on-line Pledge Form or our printable version.
Qualifying charitable contributions are irrevocable planned gifts to any qualified endowment. Unlike annual giving, planned gifts are generally used by individuals and families to make an irrevocable commitment of a principal asset for the future benefit of charity. At the same time, the donor may retain the use of the asset or income from the asset during his lifetime.
This tax-credit encourages individuals to make substantial charitable commitments now to the future of Montana. But it is not simply for the wealthy. It is also a way for Montanans of more modest means to provide for themselves and their favorite charities. The planned gifts may be made using any of the following techniques:
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
- Pooled Income Fund Trusts
- Charitable Lead Unitrusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities
- Life Estate Agreements (gift of a residence or farm)
- Paid up Life Insurance Policies (great for those of more modest means)
Home | The Foundation | Grants |How Can You Help
Investment Options | The Board | Events
Newsletter | Alumni Area | Contact Us
Plentywood Education & Alumni Foundation
100 East Laurel Avenue
Plentywood, MT 59254
This site developed and maintained by Sparrow & Finch, Inc.
© 2017 Plentywood Education & Alumni Foundation, All rights reserved
© 2017 Sparrow & Finch, Inc.